We have been working as a professional learning community for six months and we can see impact in the video below.
With the project comes regional goals and as leaders what I see as crucial now is:
- Communication with other schools (newsletter coming)
- Collaboration with others like the University and Polytechnic
- Clear internal roles such as (organiser secondary voice)
- Sharing of successes and failures (learning)
- Strategic planning for sustainability and engagement
- The creation of Reuseable and AAA (anytime ,anywhere, anyhow) material
Great to watch a lot being picked up from our community development day and being used by the students,
EBooks , Voicethread, numeracy interactives. This will make for engaged learners and improved learning outcomes.
Hamilton Schools working together to create a professional learning community for themselves and other educators.