Determined to post. In the cloud ?
As microsoft schools agreement comes to a close do we jump onto the cloud in the
hope that we won't fall through?
- The reasons why to jump
- the netbooks with microsoft are
- slower to boot
- more battery hungry
- invest development in a fading star
- are expensive and focus efforts on what is known
- Life on the cloud
- looking at things with new perspective
- collaborative opportunities to the fore
- blending and mashups are more able to personalise experiences
- less complicated
- more universal
web won't let us down.