A teacher at my school is working with young students using Dipity
Learners will feel proud to establish and share the information together.
What questions and discussions would bring learning to the fore here?
- To stimulate students writing a story/poem about that image - enhancing creative and language skills
- To encourage team work and foster collaboration and the sharing of a learning experience
- To encourage critical thinking skills (e.g. describing a photograph from many different viewpoints)
- To illustrate concepts and to show examples of what you are talking about during a lecture when you can't visit the real thing (e.g. building site practices, e.g. VR model of Roman villa) or see the item (e.g. chemical model)
- To illustrate case studies (e.g. where text may prove to be slightly ambiguous an image can define points)
- To enhance visual communication skills (e.g. decoding the message from a photograph)
Posted using ShareThis